Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beat the odds a great box of 09' SPX my first hot box




Got a box of SPX Yesterday so I'd Thought I'd share. The 1st card was a buyback in place of the box topper? well I opened it and saw Griffey on the back an thought Holy Shi* I got the 89' Auto! well it wasn't the auto. Still it was a very nice Exremly thick Gu's Ball. As I went through the box after pack 5 I'd already went though the Supposed hits but they kept coming. Hope you enjoy the pics. The scan of the Roberts Auto patch doesn't do it much justice It's a great looking card and again exremely thick!. I wasn't impressed with the quality of the Gu's cards some had edge and color issues. The foil cards suprisingly are very well made. Not a bad box at all, not pictured are 4 of the Dimaggio's career highlights #/425 no R/C I'm not sure if this set includes them? Overall I actualy like these cards even thugh I'm not a big fan of Foil cards. My only issue was the quality of the GU'S for the price not a bad product in my opinion. Thanks for reading and give me some feedback! Grant old school pack buster

5 comments:

  1. Thanks captain and again thanks for the great cards you sent me! Awsome. I have a little stack that about ready to go out to you soon. Gramt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Oriole's white sox or twins fans let me know if your intersted in these cards! THe Griffey would have to be pulled out of my dead death grip hand! Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice Roberts patch. UD does such a good job on sime and crappy on others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the Roverts patch was Awsome I remeber Beardy was a huge Orioles fa so it's on it's wat to him with a few other suprises he doesn't know he's getting. He was kind enough to trade me fr an A&G Ichiro Jersey and a Griffey 52' Chrome which is cool by me since that Roberts Patch will do nothing but sit in my collection and a patch like that does'nt belong on Ebay to be sold for $10 bucks if that? I'd prefer it to go to a collector thats on the blogs and will apreciate it. Grant

    ReplyDelete