Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you Ken Griffey Jr.

My day could not have been better, got an auto out of stadium club buying two packs of Masahide Kobayashi then hearing that my favorite player is coming back to where I watched him play and become one of the most respected players in my eyes back in Seattle! What can I say I'm just happy, I was also worried that some jackass would take away the franchsise ( like the sonics ) from a town that adore's thier teams. where some of the most underated players come from the Pacific northwest, curse I guess. anyway I love it. sorry to the Atlanta fans, but griffey belongs here, just my humble opinion can't wait to get that 1st card back in the M's uniform hopefully in a throwback pitchfork design but now I'm dreaming. Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment